Look at your social media pages and see if any of these things apply to your brand presence. They are some clear cut examples of what not to do as a brand on social media.
- Too much focus on self-promotion over engagement
- Jumping on any and every trend
- Only having one-way conversations.
- Too many hashtags or emoji’s
- Not responding to comments or criticism
- Bad customer support
- Not posting for long periods of time
Social media takes time and effort to get right. If you see your brand pages doing the above, make an effort to change it to make your page more relevant to your target audience.